iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 3000 Charities & Not For Profits all over Ireland. To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting an experienced professional for the role of Web Development Manager to oversee all web development projects.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a well-established platform and embark on a journey with them, designing new solutions, development, leadership and more (no coding required). You will be playing a key role in our approach to technology choices and implementation. You will use your knowledge and experience to oversee multiple projects with our development partners. You will provide technical solutions and recommendations to evolve the platform roadmap.
- Help define and drive technology vision, strategy, best practices and roadmap to build capabilities (scalability, security, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.).
- Manage development of new platform features from planning to testing and deployment.
- Manage development of microsites and bespoke software solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to best practice development processes.
- Ensure that the architecture and design are of a high quality, stable, scalable and reliable.
- Maintaining quality control of code and all deployments using version control repository.
- Hybrid Office / Remote Working Option
- 2+ years’ experience in team leadership role.
- Extensive experience as a web developer.
- Experience developing APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud Environment a bonus but not required.
- Knowledge of iOS / Android App development a bonus but not required.
- Excellent Project Management Skills managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this challenging role and would like to learn more, please email [email protected] in strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.
Closing Date : Friday, February 4th @ 5pm