iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 3000 Charities & Not For Profits all over Ireland. We support our members and fundraisers in raising funds online through our range of innovative digital fundraising solutions.
To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting for the role Customer Support Specialist based in Tuam County Galway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer support in resolving queries, recommending solutions, and helping end users through features and functionalities. They will also gain exposure to various website content management systems such as WordPress so a willingness to learn new skills is important.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established platform and progress a career in the online world.
- Responding to end user queries in a timely manner – telephone and email
- Identify customer requirements and advise customers on best use of specific features of the system
- Reporting of common product issues to manager
- Provide user feedback on platform to team
- Assisting team in maintaining and updating websites where possible
- Support team in role out of new products and technologies
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Support Representative or similar role
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You enjoy taking ownership and control of queries and see to a successful resolution
- You are “tech savvy” as there are many systems that you will use
- The ability to multi-task and communicate with various teams
- Experience in web development projects and knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress an advantage.
- Willingness to learn web technologies and interested in progressing a career in this area.
Standard working hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm – No evenings / weekends.
Full training will be provided to successful candidate
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this role and would like to learn more, please email care[email protected] strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.