iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 4000 Charities & Not for Profits all over Ireland. To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting an experienced professional for the role of Business Development Associate – Corporate Fundraising
If you are ambitious and seeking a new challenge, then this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level with a long-established and expanding company. Joining an enthusiastic team, you will help us to maintain our market-leading position and contribute to our future growth and success.
The successful applicant will assist in developing a corporate strategy and be responsible for implementation across our corporate portfolio. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with charities across Ireland to drive new business to iDonate.
- Work with Fundraising and Communications Managers, Head of Fundraising and CSR leaders to develop cohesive and effective campaigns that engage, retain and optimise corporate donors and supporters. Ensure that all opportunities for synergies and co-operation across income streams are maximised and that plans are co-ordinated and with a consistent message through the iDonate team.
- Ensure reporting structures are in place to deliver the timely evaluation of all campaigns.
- Maintain and develop a range of products that meet the needs of our Corporate Partners and keep this range under constant review.
- Build strong relationships with our existing members to promote platform features and assist in bring more campaigns to platform.
- Liaise with the iDonate team to ensure consistency of messaging and materials with marketing strategy.
- Develop and embed good practice to ensure the effective management of key accounts, optimise existing accounts and target new accounts with the likely highest potential.
- Ensure that we have good processes and tracking of future key events.
- Work with the CRM to ensure records are up to date and utilises our CRM systems fully.
- Full-time, Permanent.
- Remote Working.
- The salary consists of a basic salary, commission and bonuses and will be negotiable depending on level of experience and skills.
- Candidates must have their own car (mileage expenses are paid).
- 2+ years events experience preferably in a CSR / Corporate Fundraising role.
- Excellent Project Management Skills managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills which convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve results even under challenging circumstances.
- Ensuring effective relationships, good communication, strong planning, and use of resources across the full team.
- Manage the Corporate development, planning and implementation of strategy to deliver on income and revenue targets.
- Managing yourself in a professional and transparent way
- Develop, embed and review KPI’s that best reflect performance.
- Maintain a high-level of self-motivation on personal targets.
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this exciting role and would like to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.
Closing Date for Applications : Friday February 17th @ 5pm