iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 4000 Charities & Not For Profits all over Ireland. We support our members and fundraisers in raising funds online through our range of innovative digital fundraising solutions.
To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting for the role Web Support Specialist (Second Level) based in Tuam County Galway.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to shape the role based on their strengths. A key area of responsibility is managing our support system, and, where possible, resolving technical and development issues. You will liaise with developers, discuss options and solutions, and keep the clients informed of progress.
You will get opportunities to lead on new projects, helping to scope technical briefs for new projects. You will liaise with team members and clients to deliver new websites. Plus managing existing websites ensuring all are up to date.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established platform and progress a career in the online world.
- Monitor our support system, responding promptly to client queries and troubleshooting issues.
- Liaise with our other developers to resolve issues and requests where appropriate.
- Identify customer requirements and advise customers on best use of specific features of the system.
- Reporting of common product issues to manager.
- Provide user feedback on platform to team.
- Manage onboarding of new causes.
- Manage onboarding with 3rd Party systems such as Stripe.
- Maintaining and updating microsites (WordPress CMS).
- Testing of new products and technologies.
- At least 1 year experience as a Technical Support Representative or similar role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy taking ownership and control of queries and see to a successful resolution.
- You are “tech savvy” as there are many systems that you will use.
- The ability to multi-task and communicate with various teams.
- Experience of the WordPress framework.
- Experience setting up hosting, migrating websites and managing domain names an advantage.
- Willingness to learn web technologies and interested in progressing a career in this area.
- Confidence working individually as well as part of a small team.
- Self-motivated – we are a small team, so you won’t be micromanaged. This means you’ll be expected to manage your own time effectively.
Standard working hours – Monday to Friday 9pm – 5.30pm – No evenings / weekends.
Salary: €28,000 – €37,000 per year
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this role and would like to learn more, please email [email protected] strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.